General Position Summary:
This position is responsible for the creative development and production of electronic communications, branding, social media, and Association web properties. The Web Design Coordinator will design, develop, and maintain new templates, pages, and layouts for all Association web properties and electronic communications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creative development of all electronic and social media communications
- Creative design and development for all Association web properties, including workshop and issue specific minisites
- Creative design and development for all Association electronic communication and content-based web templates
- Work to enhance the Association's image and brand
- Project management and strong organizational skills to assure flawless execution of all efforts in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Basic maintenance and administration of the Association's content management system
- Responsible for managing the Association's images gallery/database
- Additional duties as assigned
The Web Design Coordinator will interact frequently with both team leaders and team members. Managing priorities and timelines across all departments is critical.
Education and/or Experience:
BA in graphical design or related field or equivalent academic and work experience is required. In addition, incumbent must have two or more years experience in graphical and/or web design, preferably with a nonprofit organization; experience with both Microsoft and Mac platforms and systems; familiarity with content management systems is a plus.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
The Web Design Coordinator must be able to complete all of the duties outlined above. Proactive planning, interpersonal interaction, and imagination will all be critical to the success of this position. Must also have the ability to respond quickly and professionally to inquiries from other staff members using good customer service practices.