The Digital & Print Production Manager oversees the print production of multiple print projects and manages the distribution of more than 100 emails annually. In this role, the Digital & Print Production Manager will also provide advertising assistance and production management for the monthly magazine.
· Manage production for brochures, directories, postcards, banners, posters and CD ROMs, working with multiple print vendors and adhering to defined budgets.
· Oversee mailing and distribution for these projects.
· Manage outsourcing of forms, applications and assorted projects not designed internally.
· Offer production and postage expertise to internal staff on all printed projects.
· Prepare postage for projects as needed.
· Create, format and send NACS-wide email messages via E-campaign.
· Create page map and serve as printer liaison for monthly NACS Magazine.
· Upload and verify correctness of advertisements for the magazine.
· Serve as point person for freight and deliveries for all NACS events.
· Manage inventory for NACS stationery and business cards.
Ideal candidate will have amazing time management and organization skills, be a stickler for deadlines and possess an ability to work across departments and with multiple staff in a collaborative work environment. A passion for publishing and a head full of ideas is highly desirable, as is 5+ years of work in print and/or digital production.